Escape from Tarkov Cheat

Buy now

PUBG: Battlegrounds Cheat

Buy now

Windows 11

damien

• 1 month later...

I am using it for a few weeks now and it runs pretty fine on my i7 7700k. No issues so far and gaming is smooth.
I wanted to update because of the neat WSL2 stuff that was implemented. It's not necessary for non-developers though.

As far as I know the EOL for Windows 10 is 2025 so you have some time until an update is recommended.

• Like 1
On 11/21/2021 at 12:23 AM, Relentless said:

I am using it for a few weeks now and it runs pretty fine on my i7 7700k. No issues so far and gaming is smooth.
I wanted to update because of the neat WSL2 stuff that was implemented. It's not necessary for non-developers though.

As far as I know the EOL for Windows 10 is 2025 so you have some time until an update is recommended.

It works way better on my intel aswell seems to be AMD related issue maybe

On 11/23/2021 at 2:38 AM, weshc said:

why even want to update to windows 11 it is still kinda useless for now

It always depends on your use-cases. Development-wise it's pretty neat because of the WSL changes and with the upcoming WSA, it will be even better.
Also I like the design. There is at least some consistency now.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The same finding was observed for the dissolution efficiency of DPX Y 4 [url=http://iverstromectol.com/]stromectol in mexico[/url] Patients and methods This was a multicentre, open-label, 24-month extension trial involving 1173 men with ED